Ways to Get Involved
Attend an event
We invite you to come back to campus to attend one of the many events presented at the Divinity School throughout the academic year. From community breakfasts to guest panels to faculty lectures, there is something for everyone. Visit our event calendar for more information. View past lectures on our YouTube page.
Below are just a few of the ways you can give back to the Divinity School through volunteering.
- Participate in an alumni/ae event in your city
- Contribute a story to the VDS Voices blog
- Participate in our Alumni/ae Instagram Takeover Day
- Assist our office with collecting new career and contact information from fellow alumni/ae
- Help us update fellow alumni/ae on news and special events happening at the Divinity School
- Share your expertise with current students by attending a career networking event
- Mentor a student
For more information, email Addie Sullivan or call (615) 343-7819.
Nominate an alumnus/a
All alumni/ae are encouraged to nominate a deserving alumnus/a for the annual Distinguished Alumni/ae Award. Learn more about the award and our 2015 honorees.