- African Methodist Episcopal (AME)
- African Methodist Episcopal Zion (AME Zion)
- American Baptist Churches U.S.A.
- Assemblies of God
- Associate Reformed Presbyterian Church Click on "What We Believe" for position statements.
- Christian Church (Disciples of Christ)
- Christian Methodist Episcopal Church (CME)
- Christian Reformed Church in North America
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
- Church of the Brethren
- Church of the Nazarene
- Streamed audio from Primates' Meeting, Friday, February 25, 2005
- A Word to the Church, From the House of Bishops of the Episcopal Church (January 13, 2005)
- House of Bishops adopts covenant statement
- Anglican Communion: A Word from the Presiding Bishop
- ANGLICAN COMMUNION NETWORK AND THE COMMON CAUSE PARTNERSHIP
- Primates’ Meeting Communiqué
- The Lutheran Church
- The Lutheran Church--Missouri Synod
- Mennonite Church and General Conference of the Mennonite Church
- Metropolitan Community Church (MCC)
- The Moravian Church
- The Moravian Covenant: Includes statements on marriage, divorce, family life, actions toward others, and peace.
- The Presbyterian Church
- Quaker: Society of Friends
- Friends for Lesbian and Gay Concerns (unauthorized by FLGC)
- Reformed Church of America
- Southeastern Mennonite Conference
- United Church of Christ
- United Methodist
Community," Par. 71, The Book of Discipline: this
section discusses the family, marriage, divorce, single persons,
human sexuality, rights of homosexual persons, abortion, and
Northaven United Methodist Church. FINISHING THE JOURNEY. This is a book that is highly readable and susinct on the issue of homosexuality and the church. "Published by Northaven United Methodist Church, it has been written by 15 United Methodists, most of whom are ministers and seminary scholars."
UMC Information Links
General Commission on the Status and Role of Women: The site focuses on the status of women in the UMC and within the broader church and world with an emphasis on issues of racism, sexism, abuse, harrassment, and women's spirituality. It also connects to other relevant links of interest.
United Methodist Men: This site provides information on the religious concerns of men in the UMC.
- "The Nurturing Community," Par. 71, The Book of Discipline: this section discusses the family, marriage, divorce, single persons, human sexuality, rights of homosexual persons, abortion, and adoption.